Senior Consultant / Insurance Strategy and Digital Transformation
Senior Consultant / Insurance Strategy and Digital Transformation | Zurich | ELCA Advisory
|Date posted||Nov 13, 2023|
|Job category||Consulting||Level of experience||-|
About ELCA Advisory
ELCA Advisory is your trusted partner for successful digital transformations. Our services are around three pillars: IT Advisory, Professional Services, and Business Consulting. We bridge business and IT providing tailor-made strategies. Our consultants provide expert advice and methodical approaches on latest technologies and new business needs. Pragmatic and result-driven, we help shape digital strategies and state-of-the-art IT and business consulting services across several industries, including Financial Services, Public Administration, Health, and Energy. ELCA Advisory also delegates people. With 55+ years of experience, leveraging the innovation expertise of ELCA Group, we know what works and what doesn’t when advising our customers.
As a Senior Consultant specializing in Insurance Strategy and Digital Transformation, you will assume a pivotal role by helping our clients shape their digital transformation journeys, to deliver real lasting business impact.
Collaborating closely with our clients C-suite executives, you will contribute thought leadership for our clients and leading our teams to develop and execute actionable strategies for digital transformation.
Your responsibilities will involve bridging the gap between business and IT. Ultimately helping clients find ways to better integrate both, and nurturing relationships with key industry stakeholders, while leveraging the unique capabilities we have in our ELCA Advisory team and ELCA Group overall.
- Understand and help shape our clients' corporate visions and needs, evaluating their current state against their objectives
- Collaborate with CXOs within our client organizations to define and execute vision and journey of their digital transformation
- Lead and develop teams of colleagues with varied backgrounds, with a particular focus on mentoring and supporting junior members within your team
- Identify relevant areas for transformation across business and technology, develop tailored strategies in collaboration with clients, and work with relevant client stakeholders to drive long-lasting transformational change that delivers real impact
- Leverage our extensive expertise in insurance and other sectors, as well as experts across technology domains to design innovative, pragmatic, and scalable and methods and solutions to address business challenges and opportunities of the insurance industry
- Contribute to thought leadership development and participate in, and proactively shape, key reputation building and client development efforts.
- Opportunity to actively shape and contribute to the growth and evolution of the Swiss Insurance Industry
- An active role in shaping our growing Advisory practice
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment within a highly motivated and diverse team of experts
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on people's lives through the creation of innovative solutions
- Close collaboration with ELCA engineers, architects, designers, data scientists, subject matter experts, and managers, as well as direct engagement with customers from diverse business domains
- Being a self-driven team player with excellent interpersonal and customer interaction skills
- Deep understanding of current trends in the insurance industry
- Passion for technology and its potential and use to transform organizations and people’s lives, an eagerness to continuously learn, and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Master's degree or equivalent in Business
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably in consulting and/or the insurance sector
- Proven success in building and maintaining relationships, and partnering, with C-suite executives
- Robust track record of managing strategic projects and leading cross-functional teams
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Active listening and problem-solving acumen
- Proficiency in facilitating workshops with diverse stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset, adaptability, and the ability to excel and lead under pressure
You possess excellent spoken and written proficiency in French and English or German and English. A combination of Swiss national languages is an asset.
If you are a results-driven, forward-thinking professional with a passion for innovation in the insurance sector, we encourage you to apply and join us in shaping the future of Swiss digital innovation and digital business transformation excellence in partnership with our clients.