We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT teams with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural and have offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam, and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants has been delivering tailored and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of large public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our work spans several areas of cutting-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep Learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT, and CyberSecurity.
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will develop and maintain high-level solutions using agile methodology for a variety of client projects.
- You will actively participate in the conception and definition of solutions and develop stable, reliable and powerful software.
- You work closely with cross-functional teams and have an understanding of technical requirements and technical limitations. You focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- With your strong analytical skills and experience in software development, you will assume a key role within the team.
- You act as a coach for less experienced team members.
- With your technical expertise, you will help win new projects.
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team
- Diverse opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience working on a wide range of interesting projects, clients and technologies
- Attractive career and personal development prospects through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The opportunity to make a difference in people's lives by building excellent software
- Work-life balance (40 hours/week in flexible hours, possibility to work from home)
- Technical degree
- 5+ years of experience in analysis, design and development in Java environment
- Excellent knowledge of software development, design patterns, coding and testing with in-depth knowledge of Java and Angular, React or Vue is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Java Spring, Spring Boot and JPA (Hibernate) frameworks.
- Familiarity with SOAP and REST interfaces would be desirable
- Experience with relational databases (e.g., Oracle or MSSQL) and SQL queries, as well as programming tools such as Maven, Git, Intellji, or Eclipse.
- Experience in continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Fluent knowledge of German and English