We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
- Leads or supervises one or more major projects/operations managed by other project managers, at divisional or management risk level, including subcontractors, partners and/or xshore and/or multi-trade/entity dimension.
- Is responsible for defining the solution (approach and planning, roles and responsibilities, deliverables, resources, etc.) for both tenders and complex projects.
- Steers performance by ensuring that commitments are met and that customers are satisfied
- May provide supervisory management where appropriate
- Ensures the HR development of his/her team, manages skills development plans and promotes collaborative practices within the project team
- Manages high-level customer relations over the long term, and supports customer needs beyond the scope of his or her role
- Is a major player in pre-sales
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- A challenging and professional working environment in a dynamic international team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- Fexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Around a total of 15 years of experience Key technical and functional skills
- Proven ability to perform the global function
- Masters complex relational environments
- Understands business issues and the customer environment
- Understands the project's technical architecture
- Has an understanding of HR development processes
- Understands the impact of agility
- Knows and imparts motivational management practices
- Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, team spirit, and passion for software craftmanship
- Good communication skills, fluent in English