Support Engineer | Lausanne | ELCA Cloud Services
|Date posted||Nov 14, 2023|
|Job category||Infrastructure & Support services||Level of experience||-|
About ELCA Cloud Services
ELCA Cloud Services is your one stop shop to get support for the complete spectrum of IT infrastructure services. We master the whole cloud adoption process, from Advisory, architecture, integration, migration to Operation & Maintenance. As part of the ELCA Group, our key differentiator stems from the unique combination of services, resources, innovative edge, experience and partnership models in the fields of Business Consulting, software maintenance, system integration, Digital platform and IT development.
We are looking for a Support Engineer based in Lausanne .
At ELCA Cloud Services, your main goal will be to ensure service continuity for our customers.
You are looking for someone with technical support skills, motivated to learn on a mixed environment (workstation and servers)
The support team manages highly critical systems around the globe, more than 5’000 servers and containers. You will have the opportunity to work on various challenges covering a large technology spectrum (from os layer, network, databases, applications, …) on different on-premise and cloud platforms.
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
- An amazing work diversity ranging from small projects to wide programs
- Intensive collaboration with ELCA engineers, experts and managers as well as directly with customers from various business areas
- You have an existing experience as a support engineer (workstation or servers)
- Organized, dynamic, writing and communication skills.
- Education in IT (CFC / HES level or equivalent).
Your experience covers some or all of the following:
- Be the first entry of our support
- Handle incidents according to their priority
- Use monitoring tools to monitor the status of the infrastructure
- Linux and Windows operating system
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Experience in the cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP) would be greatly appreciated
You have an excellent command of spoken and written French and English.
This position will be located in Lausanne and will require to visit our customers onsite in Romandie.
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).