|Date posted||Apr 24, 2023|
|Job category||Management||Level of experience||-|
About ELCA Security
ELCA Security is a subsidiary of the ELCA Group. With more than 15 years of expertise, several key solution partners and hundreds of completed cybersecurity projects, ELCA Security's mission is to serve any company or public organisation in terms of anticipation (strategic security consulting), protection (secure architecture and encryption), detection (endpoint monitoring) and defense (incident response).
As part of our Project Team, your mission will be to act as a Cyber Security Engineer for our clients, supporting all the onboarding (aka Integration) procedures with client’s engineers. Providing guidance and best practices on how to collect log sources and to connect them to the different systems we manage for the client.
- Are willing to shape the future of MSSP in Europe
- Want to be part of a large family with support and sharing from all around the world
- Are passionate about cybersecurity and constantly developing your knowledge
- Are customer oriented and highly motivated by providing excellent client satisfaction
- Want to develop new methodologies, learn new technical solutions and be actor of Senthorus.
- Are a self-driven technology professional familiar with Security Operations
This position is for you.
- Be the main technical point of contact during onboarding projects with the clients
- Provide technical guidance on how to best configure the different technologies
- Train the rest of the team
- Share activities and thoughts with the SOC Manager, the Project Manager, The analysis, the CSM and… all the others.
- Project responsibilities
- Support Project Manager on the planning phase
- Support Devices logs configuration for clients
- Support Endpoint Detection and Response setup and configuration
- Support Vulnerability scanning service setup and configuration
- Integration Responsibilities
- Investigate and remediate issues when onboarding log sources
- Propose SOP for devices onboarding
- Test log sources and make sure quality is there
- Internal Responsibilities
- Update documentation, SOP, procedures, scripts needed for the onboarding process.
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions & Private ward and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
The ideal candidate will be passionate about cyber security and providing excellent client satisfaction. He will like the “nuts and bolts” of day to day technical execution of security operations with an emphasis on providing world-class onboarding services for our clients. He must be a self-driven, team oriented, and highly motivated technology professional familiar with Operations.
Experience & Background:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in IT and managing security and IT devices or educational equivalent
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Oral and written communication skills (French and English)
- Excellent IT skills (network, protocols, infrastructure)
- Good knowledge of SIEM technologies
- Good knowledge in Cloud and OT/ICS technologies
- Good knowledge of EdRs
- Windows and Unix/Linux operating system experience
- Experience reviewing and analyzing log data