Senior .NET Developer (Hybrid)
|Date posted||Apr 24, 2023|
|Job category||Software Engineering||Level of experience||-|
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
You are a specialist in Microsoft technologies, and you like to work with modern solutions? In this case you are the right person for the growth of our team in our locations of Granada as Senior .Net Developer.
- Participate to the construction of solutions with a multi-competent project team
- Develop and configure innovative applications and interfaces, using state-of-the-art products, configuration and architectures (including cloud)
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects, experts and developers.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to delivery and support.
- Maintain knowledges on a variety of products and technologies including cloud services.
- Work in respect of Devops processes and Agile development concepts.
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Promoting environment with an attractive real prospect for your professional and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- You hold a MSc from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You have excellent Computer Science fundamentals and good understanding of the .NET platform.
- You already have more than 4 years experiences in development of .NET applications (.NET, ASP.NET Core, WPF, Entity Framework, Web API, React).
- You have good knowledge in relational databases modeling and tuning (SQL Server, Oracle)
- You have good knowledge in modern web technologies and have already used Blazor.
- Experience of Angular or vue.js as well as Azure Cloud Services and DevOps are a plus
- You are passionate about learning new technologies and have fun to resolve new challenges.
- You have a good command of English and can communicate easily with different stakeholders.