|Date posted||May 17, 2023|
|Job category||Finance / Legal||Level of experience||6 to 10 years|
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
Part of a young & dynamic team Accounting & Finance based in Lausanne and Spain, in a fast growing and exciting environment where there is a lot to learn. The job is varied and will evolve as the Elca Group continuous its journey to be the leading independent Swiss IT company.
- Quarterly VAT reporting for all Swiss Entities
- Full accounting responsibility for newly created entities – 2 for the moment
- Constant interaction with the Granada-based team to reconcile account
- Leading the overdue follow-up process involving frequent interaction with the project Managers and CFO
- Swiss Entities Fixed Asset booking, reconciliation and follow-up
- Monthly Coordination with the rest of the team to reconcile our ERP with our Accounting system
- Support the work during interim and year-end audit cycles with our external Auditor
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich
- 5+ years of experience on a relevant Senior Accounting position.
- Accounting Degree (Brevet Federal)
- Purchase to pay (eg: Support and control Invoice processing and Purchase orders)
- Administrative tasks will be part of the job when required
- Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel
- Manage accounting systems (SAGE would be a plus)
- Good communication skills, fluent in French and in English (Spanish would be a plus).