SECUTIX is the market leader in advanced digital solutions for the events industry. Offering a seamlessly integrated and open cloud platform, SECUTIX gives organizations complete control and a suite of tools to help better understand and digitally engage with audiences, monetize products and services, secure operations and take audience experiences to the next level. SECUTIX serves a range of organizations on a global scale, including sport clubs, stadiums and arenas, museums, live entertainment organizations, leisure parks and festivals. Its emblematic customers include the UEFA, Ópera National de Paris, Centre Pompidou, Paléo Festival, Musée Picasso Paris and many more.
As Head of Marketing, you will lead a growing team of marketers with the goal of scaling us towards becoming the leading event industry cloud platform. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, collaborative integrated marketing expert with a strong focus and energy on business growth. You’ll be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing strategies for increased awareness, thought leadership, demand and revenue growth, and customer lifecycle management.
You will have experience in managing and developing talented teams, managing budgets, and having a proven track record of being a doer. You will also be continuously innovating on the marketing practices and tech stack at your company.
As a key member of our leadership team, you’ll have the opportunity to build and shape marketing programs such as inbound and outbound lead generation, demand generation campaigns, customer communications, and events. You’ll collaborate closely with our sales teams, customer success teams, and the wider organization.
Our ideal candidate is a current Head, Director, VP, or Senior Manager of Marketing from another high-growth SaaS company who wishes to embark on their next big project.
- Develop and own the marketing vision and strategy.
- Lead a team of three across Europe to develop and execute marketing programs such as third-party events, webinars, in-person, and virtual experiences, integrated digital campaigns, ABM, internal kick-off meetings, etc.
- Build Field Marketing plans that integrate sales and marketing requirements to support pipeline and revenue goals using inbound and outbound tactics.
- Report on KPIs and success metrics for the organization, such as leads, pipeline, marketing ROI, contribution to revenue, etc.
- Provide regular marketing updates, milestones, activities, etc. for awareness, alignment, and collaboration.
- Responsible for measuring team goals and metrics.
- Responsible for internal communication, employer branding, and event management.
- Actively engage with our Sales teams to assess needs and evaluate the impact and performance of your marketing activities versus targets.
- Identifying new ways to grow and implementing an effective marketing strategy and playbook.
- Develop and implement advertising assets, sales collateral, mailings, rich media contents, etc.
- Liaise with the ELCA Group Corporate Communication team to handle PR-related matters.
- Gather and analyze relevant market data and web traffic metrics (competition, positioning, distribution channels, and advertising trends).
- Manage the marketing budgets and forecasts.
- Manage recurrent cross-functional sync calls to ensure proper communication and alignment across the SecuTix organization.
- Support the VP of Sales and CEO with internal presentations.
- Positioning the company as an industry leader and ensuring that they own a unique voice of differentiation and value
- Working closely with other stakeholders such as success, services, and products to identify how user experience can enhance growth!
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers, and technologies.
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international site team
- Attractive prospects for career paths and Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in people's lives by building innovative solutions.
- Monthly After-Works organized by locations.
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Our brand-new office is in London, overlooking Victoria Embankment Gardens.
- We offer a flexible hybrid opportunity with three days in the office and the ability to work from home and collaborate with colleagues in the office.
- You will have the opportunity to meet with our customers and schedule events for them that you'll be expected to attend. Whether that’s to help organize, present, or just be there to network, it’s a fantastic opportunity to mingle and build relationships with our customers.
- Master’s degree in marketing or related field
- 10-15 years of 360-degree marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Solid experience with the SaaS business model is required.
- Management experience, preferably within a multicultural environment
- Creative mind with a go-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous experience scaling the Marketing organization at a startup or scale-up during a period of hyper-growth.
- Previous experience with leading product-led marketing teams, remaining extremely data-driven in your approach.
- You have broad Marketing experience covering digital and performance, brand, and product marketing.
- You want to build an organization that can work without you being there; you know how to hire A players.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French or Spanish is a plus.