Junior IT Support Technician
|Date posted||May 16, 2023|
|Job category||Infrastructure / Support / Cloud||Level of experience||1 to 3 years|
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
As our company is growing and we offer more service to our teams, we are looking for an informatician de Support 1st / 2nd Level (m/w/d) with a broad set of expertise in Windows (client and server) environment, setting up end user environment (Workplace) and providing their day-to-day support needs etc. You will be part of the Corporate IT Workplace Operations team in Lausanne which create and operate the inner IT services.
- Provide IT support to end users within all Elca Group.
- Respond to internal support requests via telephone, ticketing system, Chat, email and walk-up.
- Monitor and maintain IT onsite services to all assigned sites.
- Use analysis techniques to troubleshoot and resolve incidents as well as assisting in performing root cause analysis on problems and escalate as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other global IT teams on IT related activities and projects.
- Perform hardware and software change requests as assigned.
- Attend meetings as requested to provide local support to users.
- Work with IT and global support teams to act as a local IT resource as required to ensure regional infrastructure is maintained at a high service availability level.
- Install and maintain local endpoint devices and infrastructure as required.
- Knowledge in Video conference system (Skype – Teams).
- Delivery necessary material to end users and projects.
- Travel and provide onsite support to remote sites (Switzerland).
- Backup people for stock management and orders.
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise.
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork.
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development.
- You are an IT Technician with, ideally, 1 to 3 years’ experience. At the minimum, possess a “CFC” in computing technology.
- You are structured and meticulous in the management of IT equipment’s
- Efficient and service oriented.
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Server 2019 / 2022, Linux.
- Good Knowledge on Notebook and PC hardware.
- Knowledge on Mac OS a plus.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Systems (Exchange, Azure, Skype for Business, OneDrive, etc.).
- Knowledge of network concepts (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SMTP, etc.).
- Knowledge of virtual environments (VMware vSphere, VCenter).
- Knowledge of printer environment (Setup – support).
- Fluent in French, English and German is a plus.
- In addition, your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly developed customer orientation and technical expertise.
- Driver's License.