Internship / Master Thesis: Vulnerabilities aggregation system
Internship / Master Thesis: Vulnerabilities aggregation system | Lausanne | ELCA Security
|Date posted||Nov 08, 2023|
|Job category||Cybersecurity||Level of experience||0 to 3 years|
About ELCA Security
ELCA Security is a subsidiary of the ELCA Group. With more than 15 years of expertise, several key solution partners and hundreds of completed cybersecurity projects, ELCA Security's mission is to serve any company or public organisation in terms of anticipation (strategic security consulting), protection (secure architecture and encryption), detection (endpoint monitoring) and defense (incident response).
Nowadays, there is more and more security scanners to assess the level of security of a company. Unfortunately, this generates a big quantity of information which can be hard to aggregate together. It is crucial to link the findings coming from multiple sources to have the best overview of the company's systems.
The aim of this project is to find a solution to aggregate the findings coming from different sources, which does not have a common format. It may require building a classification system based on existing or non-existing ML model
1. Review the different formats of data used by most used tools in the industry.
2. Review the state-of-the-art in classification of non-standardized data.
3. Data cleaning of the raw data
4. Propose a model for the classification of the findings
5. Implement a PoC of an aggregator of findings based on the model
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples' life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Very good knowledge in M
- Knowledge in cybersecurity is a plus
- Good implementation skills