Internship / Master Thesis : Building a chatbot to interact with Workplace-as-a-Service end users and manage incident and request flow
Internship / Master Thesis : Building a chatbot to interact with Workplace-as-a-Service end users and manage incident and request flow | Lausanne | ELCA Cloud Services
|Date posted||Nov 08, 2023|
|Job category||DevOps / SysOps / Platform engineer||Level of experience||0 to 3 years|
About ELCA Cloud Services
ELCA Cloud Services is your one stop shop to get support for the complete spectrum of IT infrastructure services. We master the whole cloud adoption process, from Advisory, architecture, integration, migration to Operation & Maintenance. As part of the ELCA Group, our key differentiator stems from the unique combination of services, resources, innovative edge, experience and partnership models in the fields of Business Consulting, software maintenance, system integration, Digital platform and IT development.
In a Workplace-as-a-Service environment, the end user expects an high level support, reactivity and follow up on his incident and requests. The use of a ChatBot, integrated within his workplace environment, can help keeping a close presence and quick reaction and follow up.
For this project, you will be part of the ELCA Cloud Services teams, as part of the Service Management and WaaS Products initiative. The objectives of the project are to develop a chatbot that can effectively address user needs, integrate with existing systems (internal ticketing system), deployed on the end-user environment, and comply with security and data privacy regulations.
The project aims to implement natural language processing and machine learning techniques to improve the chatbot's performance and accuracy. The project team will also collaborate to ensure the chatbot solution meets business objectives and user needs, while continuously learning about the latest chatbot technologies and industry trends. Additionally, the project team will support end-users and troubleshoot issues related to the chatbot solution, with the ultimate goal of improving incident and request management for Workplace-as-a-Service end users.
- Develop a deep understanding of Workplace-as-a-Service end users' needs and requirements for a chatbot solution.
- Design, build and test a chatbot solution that enables end-users to manage incident and request flow effectively.
- Integrate the chatbot solution with existing Workplace-as-a-Service tools and systems (InTune, Ticketing tool)
- Implement natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques to improve the chatbot's performance and accuracy.
- Ensure the chatbot is secure and reliable, and complies with data privacy regulations.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the chatbot solution meets business objectives and user needs.
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples' life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Understanding of Workplace-as-a-Service concepts and usage