FullStack .NET Developer
FullStack .NET Developer | Lausanne | ELCA Informatique
|Feb 29, 2024
|Level of experience
|6 to 10 years
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
You are a specialist in Microsoft technologies, and you like to work with modern solutions? In this case, you are the right person for the growth of our team in our locations of Lausanne as Senior Full Stack .Net Developer.
- Participate to the construction of solutions with a multicompetent project team
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects, experts and developers
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to delivery and support
- Maintain knowledges on a variety of products and technologies including cloud services.
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal co › ding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich
- You hold a MSc from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You have excellent Computer Science fundamentals and good understanding of the .NET platform.
- You already have more than 4 years experiences in development of .NET applications (.NET, ASP.NET Core, WPF, Entity Framework, Web API).
- You have good knowledge in modern web technologies and have already used Blazor or Angular.
- Experience of vue.js as well as Azure Cloud Services and DevOps are a plus.
- You have good knowledge in relational databases modeling and tuning (SQL Server, Oracle)
- You are passionate about learning new technologies and have fun to resolve new challenges.
- A good level of German is a big plus
- Fluent in English and French
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).