Full Stack Developer (Hybrid)
|Date posted||May 11, 2023|
|Job category||Software Engineering||Level of experience||-|
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
- Develop innovative web applications, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
- Work with an international and multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects and developers, located in Madrid and Zurich.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- A challenging and professional working environment in a dynamic international team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- Fexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Office Located: Madrid center - Recoletos
For this vacancy, we expect a candidate with an academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent) which had already some experience in the Web-Frontend area and backend development, or which is extremely motivated to get in touch with those topics. You are quality driven, you have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation. You are a team player and happy to learn from experts:
Expected base experience
- Experience in Java development.
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
- Clean and maintainable code writing.
- English: B2
Considered a plus
- Working experience with a source code version control system such as Git.