Finance Administrator & Invoicing Specialist
Finance Administrator & Invoicing Specialist | Lausanne | ELCA Informatique
|Date posted||Nov 06, 2023|
|Job category||Finance / Legal||Level of experience||3 to 6 years|
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
- You will work with different departments and stakeholders (HR, engineering & solution departments of ELCA, our customers, and the accounting department)
- You will manage the monitoring of data integrity in our ERP (Projects, Offers, Amounts, Hours)
- Internal Audit: You will check all the working imputations every month and manage the troubleshoots.
- You will be in charge of the ongoing and timely billing to our clients.
- You will be significantly support the monthly closing for the Group companies.
- You will participate with a broader team of highly qualified staff in the implementation and roll-out of our new ERP system in the next couple of years.
- You will lead the follow-up with our clients to ensure timely payment of our invoices (20% of time)
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company.
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
- A degree in finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in finance, audit and accounting
- Excellent knowledge with Microsoft Excel performing these advanced functions: VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, and filtering/sorting.
- Financial and Accounting experience is a plus
- Experience prioritizing, planning, organizing, and coordinating heavy workloads while maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and meeting assigned deadlines.
- Knowledge of one or several ERP systems
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent relationship with the different stakeholders and good communicator
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas, and certificates).