|Date posted||May 23, 2023|
|Job category||Consulting||Level of experience||-|
About ELCA Cloud Services
ELCA Cloud Services is your one stop shop to get support for the complete spectrum of IT infrastructure services. We master the whole cloud adoption process, from Advisory, architecture, integration, migration to Operation & Maintenance. As part of the ELCA Group, our key differentiator stems from the unique combination of services, resources, innovative edge, experience and partnership models in the fields of Business Consulting, software maintenance, system integration, Digital platform and IT development.
- You will report to the Consulting Services Manager.. During your missions you will deliver support and expertise to our customers.
- You act as consultants to our clients in helping them implement DevOps tools and practices.
- You have a strong sense of customer relationship and soft skills to manage a wide range of personalities and situation.
- You are passionate about technology, eager to constantly learn new things.
- You ideally have some background in platforms/infrastructure and/or development/architecture, enabling you to understand the software as a service and cloud transformation.
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
- Ideally, you have a background of 8 years experience in development / architecture so that you can understand the software as a service and cloud.
- You will also know how to use your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
- You have experience in a consulting company
. You have experience with:
- Large cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, MS Azure)
- Configuration, deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform (IaC).
- Container, K8S
- Development with CI / CD