We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
ELCA is one of Switzerland’s biggest Information Technology Companies.
Since the company was founded in 1968, we have offered our customers a single source for the complete spectrum of IT services including consulting, development and operations.
Our team of 2000 employees advises companies on the best use of modern information technologies, develops and implements efficient and stable solutions and applies our know-how to ensure excellence in use.
ELCA Engineering is growing and our Architecture team is looking for an Azure Architect in our offices in Lausanne or in Geneva.
- You will work with business and software engineering teams to build innovative cloud solutions on Azure from the ground up.
- You will guide teams through the end-to-end project lifecycle, covering the initial conception, business requirements, software architecture, implementation, and flawless delivery.
- You will provide technological and architectural consulting to our clients, create strategic roadmaps for migrating to the cloud, and advise on their execution.
- You will support pre-sales on tender responses, proof-of-concept work, and the design of cloud solutions, with an emphasis on security, flexibility, regulatory compliance, cost, and performance.
- You will participate to group-wide thought leadership initiatives to advance our architectural practice and sustain our technical excellence.
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
- 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing large-scale software solutions, including one year at least with Azure
- Solid knowledge of integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and related components such as networks, load balancers, web servers, databases, distributed caches etc.
- Experience with Azure services for hosting (including serverless), messaging / eventing, workflows, storage, security, and monitoring. Experience in designing identity and access management with Azure AD and Azure AD External Identities. Microsoft Azure certification is a plus.
- Experience in infrastructure as code (IaC) with Terraform, Azure CLI, ARM templates or similar tool
- Strong knowledge of best practices and tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, agile methods, automated testing, code quality
- Strong leadership and communication skills, fluent in French or German, and in English