Apprenticeship in IT (CFC operations and infrastructure)
Apprenticeship in IT (CFC operations and infrastructure) | Lausanne | ELCA Informatique
|Date posted||Oct 24, 2023|
|Job category||Infrastructure & Support services||Level of experience||0 to 3 years|
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
As a CFC IT apprentice, you will join our IT team and contribute to various projects linked to the management, development and maintenance of our IT systems. You will be supervised by a tutor and have the opportunity to acquire practical skills essential for your future career in the IT field.
During your 4-year apprenticeship, you will change departments once a year:
- First year, delivery team and basic interal support.
- Second year, infrastructure group
- Third year, Cloud and external customer support
- Fourth year, Security and CFC final project
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- 80 CHF in professional expenses
- VG Math level 2 minimum 5.0
- VP Math minimum 4.0
- Good level in French
- Comfortable in English
Apprenticeships for August 2024